Grand Rapids, Michigan

I called the 18008446591 and they wanted me to pay everytime i called and the block was still on for receiving incoming calls from the ottawa county jail....and it says that i paid the full amount but it is still block and there is no one to talk to about this!!!I don't want to get charged 5 times of 50 dollars if it is still blocked and i paid 37 dollars every time i talked to him and said it was a mim of 50 dollars!!!

Im fed up with this!!!I want to get my money back!!!

Review about: Correctional Billing Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Evercom Correctional Billing Services?

Comments

APRIL

PLEASE TELL ME THE CITY CODE TO EVERCOM

linda headley

i can\' get into my account

lance

dont pay the ridiculous rates these vultures are charging ,put money on your peoples books so they can buy phone cards.if and where possible.i was about to go through it again until this page popped up when i searched cbs now i think i'll make the 2 hour round trip drive and drop money off at the jail so they can buy a phone card.

saves me all the hassle you guys are talking about i know cause i went through it recently when they sat after being arrested.

screw cbs!8)

Lisa McClintock

My Mother is having the same issue, only from Mclean County.I have called everyone and thier brother and no help.

I haven't decided yet if I want to give them my money.How maddening is this

Kathy Holmes

Ineed to have a phone number removed from my account and every time i get a recording i can never speak to a live operator. Can you please speak to me through e-mail

Jason

My phones blocked my payment methods are blocked I owe correctional billing money yet they wont except my payment method the same one I've used since day one all the sudden its a surcurity risk WTH!!!! Now what???

abx

This comment is for ignorant Bill.Who says they did the crime?

You sound like a govt. worker, or maybe you're just on welfare.

Go get a job.You're an ***

lanie

:sigh my son is right next door to me basically and i have to pay for collect calls.I am local.

This is just a rip off. Evercom is making billions and the jails are getting kick backs. Jails and any venders associated with them are all about making big money. If you research them you will find that evercom owns the phones in the jail and considering the amount of inmates that use them on a daily basis our jails should be like resorts for the kick backs they get.

oh sorry it is called percentage they receive. There is nothing like penalizing the family of inmates for the crimes they committed. More than half the time the phones do not work or are disconnected. try getting your money back if the inmate leaves.

i am still waiting 1 and a half years later for my refund. evercom is one of the most expensive services out there. when my son was over a hundred mile away in a state facility it cost me less than half the price for his calls.

different service same state.RIP OFF!!!!

JSims

To the response of Bill- These complaints are about the services rendered by Evercom. The procedure is explained, it is followed by relatives of these inmates, Evercom gets the money requested, but do not deliver the services as promised. If you are running a business, providing a service, customers expect you to do just that.

IT'S NOT PERSONAL, JUST BUSINESS :-)

Bill
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #118966

To all you people who complain. Tell your loved one who is calling you from jail or prison, they shouldnt have done the crime if they can't afford the time and $$$$$