Wilmore, Kentucky

A friend told me about evercom so I decided to use it.The first payment I made I seemed to get alot of phone calls, however the second time was a waste of money.Two days ago I called end added $50.00 to my account, well my boyfriend tried to call me today an it said that my account was blocked so I called them and asked what the problem was because I knew that I hadn't used $50.00 in two days, well when I added money to my account I added my cell phone number so that my boyfriend could reach me if I wasn't home.

When I called evercom the told me that every time he called me on my cell I was charged like $6.85 instead of $1.85 because of the prefixex in my cell number even though they were both local numbers to him.

Thats bull ***,a totall ripoff.When I added my cell they should have told me there was a price difference.

Had an Experience with Evercom Correctional Billing Services?

Comments

I spent $60 on 3 calls :(

i said the same thing and found out that since the prisons choose the company, there's no real option for anyone. they have a monopoly on the calls and can charge whatever ridiculous amount they want :/

IF THIS COMPANY WANTS TO MAKE MORE PROFFIT THEY NEED TO LOWER THE COST OF CALLS PER MINUTE,INMATES CALLING CARDS AND,IMPROVE THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STAFF,AND ALSO IMPLEMENT A BETTER SYSTEM SO WHEN A PERSON CALLS TO MAKE A PAYMENT THAT IS PAST DUE IT CAN ACCEPT IT.

THUS IF THEY CONTINUE THE WAY THEY CURRENTLY HANDLE AND PRICE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL WITHER DOWN IN PROFITS AND CUSTOMERS THUS ENABLING ANOTHER POTENTIAL COMPANY TO COMPETE AT A MORE REASONABLE RATE AND BETTER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

KEEP AT EVERCOM/CBS AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS,PROFITS AND JOBSLOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :cry :( :sigh :( :cry :? :x :x :( ...