I doubt if anyone who works for this company could even understand this work, but they sure know how to parctice it.How to take advantage of people in a bad situation and justify it.

Remember the author is Max Weber who helped Karl Marx write the Communist Manifesto. Easy to see where these so-called people came from. My son was moved from Oregon to Montana and until I had to use Evercom/CBS I never really understood why you shouldn't drop the soap when you are in prison.

Thanks for clearing that up for all of us.

Had an Experience with Evercom Correctional Billing Services?

Comments

To Mr.a: So are you saying it's okay to be part of the problem instead of the solution as long as you are making a paycheck?

Don't give your time and effort to greedy companies who rip off people, just for a paycheck: it's not worth the agony and hardship you are helping to perpetuate on other human beings.And you won't sound so silly when you have to make excuses for the legal "***-artists" among us, one of which is your employer: CBS.

Guengoeren Merter, Istanbul, Turkey #28109

I WORK FOR CBS AND IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH WITH THE COMPANY AS OF...08/08/08 THE COMOANY Tnetix OR EVERCOM HAS MADE DRAMATIC INCREASES IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. AND MANY OF US UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU FEEL. WE ARE JUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKING 10BUCKS AN HOUR AND STRUGGLE WITH MAKING LIFE WORK OUT EACH DAY......EMAIL ALEANDERSON1@YAHOO.COM IF U GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS