I used Evercom thinking it was going to be cheaper to talk to my husband but that was not the case.I understand that it's not Evercoms' problem our loved ones are locked up but it's hard on us and we trust you to get our calls to us but rip us off.

You have to spend $56.95 to set up an account and you only talk for 10min. Which they interrupt you 3-4 times. The calls are 3.71 per call all your money is taken within 3 calls. You don't have enough time to discuss anything with your loved one.

By the time you finish telling them what going on you your calls are blocked.Evercom is a rip-off $$ is to hard to come by these days to just give it away.

Had an Experience with Evercom Correctional Billing Services?

Comments

i feel the same way about evercom, to much money for a little time, i pay almost 6 dollar for 14 minutes, i feel that people with love ones in the facility should get more time to talk with there love ones.15 minutes is nothing when you have so much to talk about and the thing that bothers me is the interuption telling you how long you have left.

It's really sad that it take so much money to hear your love one voice. My husband been in jail for almost 2 years, man did i spend alot of money on phone to let him know that i didn't give up on him.

I understand that it is not our fault that they are in there, but i don't think that we should suffer the consequences of staying in touch with them.like i told him when he get out i am not going through this again, this should be a lesson for me and you.

IF THIS COMPANY WANTS TO MAKE MORE PROFFIT THEY NEED TO LOWER THE COST OF CALLS PER MINUTE,INMATES CALLING CARDS AND,IMPROVE THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STAFF,AND ALSO IMPLEMENT A BETTER SYSTEM SO WHEN A PERSON CALLS TO MAKE A PAYMENT THAT IS PAST DUE IT CAN ACCEPT IT.

THUS IF THEY CONTINUE THE WAY THEY CURRENTLY HANDLE AND PRICE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL WITHER DOWN IN PROFITS AND CUSTOMERS THUS ENABLING ANOTHER POTENTIAL COMPANY TO COMPETE AT A MORE REASONABLE RATE AND BETTER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

KEEP AT EVERCOM/CBS AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS,PROFITS AND JOBSLOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :cry :( :sigh :( :cry :? :x :x :( ...

Agent

You can get around the 6.95 processing fee.use Western Union.

Also with that form of payment, there is no min.

amount.It does how ever take 24 hrs for it to post to your account.

I'm very upset that i've tried getting my inturupted calls reemmbursted it's been 1 1/2 months and i still have no responds this company is a rip off!