i was told by evercom enployey i could accept collect calls now from my local phone company not evercom that my prepaid was closed that was a lie my husband called i didnt take the call i called evercom to find out if it was ok to take the call she said yes i could well now my line is blocked again and i have no money to pay again thanks to one not knowing her job at evercom now how can my husband call now thanks evercom for notheing i think i should get unblocked for her not knowing her job but thats not going to ever happen we know now it will not be paid i have no money untill the 1st of each month all they could say is im sorry well thanks for nothing guess my line stays blocked i have no more funds this is the secound time they did this to me thanks for poor services im very pissed

Had an Experience with Evercom Correctional Billing Services?

Comments

IF THIS COMPANY WANTS TO MAKE MORE PROFFIT THEY NEED TO LOWER THE COST OF CALLS PER MINUTE,INMATES CALLING CARDS AND,IMPROVE THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STAFF,AND ALSO IMPLEMENT A BETTER SYSTEM SO WHEN A PERSON CALLS TO MAKE A PAYMENT THAT IS PAST DUE IT CAN ACCEPT IT.

THUS IF THEY CONTINUE THE WAY THEY CURRENTLY HANDLE AND PRICE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL WITHER DOWN IN PROFITS AND CUSTOMERS THUS ENABLING ANOTHER POTENTIAL COMPANY TO COMPETE AT A MORE REASONABLE RATE AND BETTER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

KEEP AT EVERCOM/CBS AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS,PROFITS AND JOBSLOSSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :cry :( :sigh :( :cry :? :x :x :( ...